Sophia has a deep background in executive coaching, leadership training and behavioral education. Her singular ability to get results for top leaders and their teams has attracted clients from aerospace, manufacturing, sports, technology and telecom in the United States and Canada with organizations like Ball Aerospace, Comcast, the NFL, and Cigna. They want the practical and proven methods that Sophia offers, such as:
- Executive coaching that ensures long-term behavioral change
- Leadership training that aligns leaders’ behaviors with the organization’s goals
- Education for leaders and their teams to become great coaches
- Dedicated support with establishing peer coaching processes
- Captured results measured using a follow-up survey process
Sophia has her master’s in science from Middlesex University where she studied neuroscience and its applications to leadership. She also lived in France for six years where she worked and studied French language, literature and history. She is currently a PhD candidate at Canterbury Christ Church where she is applying growth mindset strategies to her work with organizations. The International Coach Federation will recognize Sophia as a master certified coach in 2020.