20+ years of HR leadership experience in large public, private mid-sized and small (pre-IPO) companies in the High Tech (Internet & Online Content), Smart Devices, Biotechnology & Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer Goods & Retail industries.
Currently advising Boards and CEOs in all areas of HR and working with technology startups to build out their full scale of people and business operations. Board of Directors and Advisory Board member for multiple technology startup companies.
Areas of Expertise:
· Executive/Leadership Coaching
· Succession Planning
· Building Corporate Culture
· Employee Experience
· High Performing Talent Acquisition
· Diversity & Inclusion
· Strategic HR & Workforce Planning
· Organization Design – change management
· Total Rewards – compensation & benefits
· Mergers & Acquisitions
· Data Analytics for HR Decision Making
· Financial Budgeting for HR
Lived in Europe, earning an MBA in Marketing/Strategy from the University of Cambridge (UK). Also holds an MS, Technology Management from the Stetson School of Business and Economics, Mercer University (Atlanta) and a BA in Management from Morehouse College (Atlanta).