Dr. Maravankin partners with companies to cultivate high performance, agile cultures. She helps them build capabilities to thrive in today’s complex environment and lead with clarity and purpose. Her clients include Fortune 500, Midsize Businesses, Startups, and Nonprofits.
An accomplished business executive, Orly is passionate about supporting leaders to rise to their full potential and maximize their impact. Bringing focus and energy she delivers compelling results: Measurable growth in Leadership Behavior and Overall Effectiveness. Her clients consistently buid leadership skills and achieve key strategic goals.
Orly’s combined expertise on the people side & business side contribute to her effectiveness: Her rich coaching & consulting experience across a broad range of leaders & organizations, deep insights into executives’ mindsets/behaviors, and background as a successful business leader.
Business Experience: Orly has held senior executive positions in corporate strategy, product development, and global business development. She led cross-functional and multi-cultural teams, oversaw product portfolio alignment in post-merger integration, managed successful global business units across 25+ countries, and opened relationships in new global markets. She also served as a senior advisor to Fortune 100 companies on Brand & Innovation Strategy, where
she helped clients drive growth for iconic brands.
Orly services include: Executive Coaching; Team Coaching/Effectiveness, and specific programs focusing on mindful leadership and peak performance. She is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, an invitation-only organization; an award-winning advisor (‘Top Partner’ of Coca-Cola); and a top-rated facilitator (WBECS). She speaks/writes about topics related to leadership excellence for publications such as Forbes.
Executive Coaching: Orly is a board-certified executive coach. She helps leaders build mental fitness and resilience, develop their authentic leadership presence and lift others. Her coaching approach is flexible, person-centered and results-oriented. She taps into her collection of practical tools and uses the ones that are most effective for the leader’s needs. Her focus is on facilitating actual, lasting change—not just insights—using integrated methods informed by brain science and behavioral science. Stakeholders are often involved to help the leader drive and sustain change.
Generally, Orly stretches her clients’ thinking, helping them to build new capabilities and shift mindsets & behaviors. Confidentiality is strictly kept. Clients get to achieve key goals, improve people’s perceptions of them and they typically become happier. They describe Orly as insightful, impactful, sincere, challenging and inspiring.
Specialties: Self-Awareness & Self-Management | Emotional Intelligence & Agility | Communicating Effectively | Building Relationships | Empowering/Developing People | Managing Time/Energy | Influencing Others | Executive Presence | Mindful Leadership
Team Coaching/Team Effectiveness: Orly helps teams align on goals, build trust and create processes to accelerate performance. She works with teams to improve both Team Culture (how team members relate to one another) and Team Productivity (processes, support systems and resources).
- Positive Intelligence Program: Orly facilitates an 8-week program using a technology-based platform designed to help leaders develop their mental fitness muscle. Participants are given access to an innovative app with daily practices for various customized applications. The observed outcomes are peak performance and strong relationships.
- Mindful Leadership Programs: Orly leads immersive, multi-session mindful leadership group programs, combining Mindfulness practices and Emotional Intelligence training. The programs are designed to help them focus their attention, manage triggers, build resilience, and perform more effectively overall.
- Clients: Fortune 500 (Coca-Cola, JnJ, GSK, Kraft Heinz, Aramark, Avon, Viacom, ADP), Midsize Businesses, Startups, and Nonprofits
- Business Sectors: Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Technology, Media & Telecomm, Professional Services
- Leadership levels: Emerging Leaders, MDs, VPs, SVPs, EVPs, C-Suite
Education / Certifications
- Ph.D. in Social/Organizational Psychology
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Coaching accreditations from leading institutes focusing on: Neuroscience of Coaching (David Rock), Emotional Intelligence (EQ), Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ), Positive Intelligence (PQ; Shirzad Chamine), Accelerating Coaching Excellence (David Peterson & David Goldsmith), Mindfulness, and Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching;