Frances partners with executives to achieve their most strategic organizational objectives and drive measurable outcomes by applying proven change leadership practices and executive coaching to shift behaviors, culture, processes, and mindsets.
Frances is a results-focused change leader with over 25 years of experience in management consulting, change management, and coaching. Frances works side by side with executives as a trusted advisor to develop customized, full lifecycle change programs that solidify commitment with the senior leadership team, engage effectively with employees, build buy-in and alignment, support high-performance teams, and drive measurable outcomes. As an Executive Coach, Frances is highly regarded by leaders who want to boost their performance, enhance relationships, build thriving teams, address blind spots, and accelerate progress to achieve their goals.
Frances’s career began on Wall Street designing mission-critical solutions that directly impacted the bottom line every day. This early experience created a strong focus for driving measurable outcomes as she evolved her career in coaching, consulting, and program and change management. Frances led complex, global, cross-functional programs at GE, Bayer MaterialScience, Cisco, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, PeopleSoft/Oracle, Symantec, and various non-profit organizations. Frances innovated a unique Value Realization Framework that helps clients to focus on driving measurable outcomes with customized strategies to achieve breakthrough results.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP), Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP)
- Prosci Change Management Certification
- Advanced Trusted Advisor, Conner Partners
- Hogan Assessments Certification (May 2022)
- MPA, minor in Telecommunications, New York University
- BA Communications, University of Hawaii