Ms. Chang has extensive experience successfully coaching top executive leaders across the public, private, and non-governmental sectors. Prior to becoming a coach, she directed portfolios and programs supporting commercial clients, US government agencies, and global multilateral organizations including US Agency for International Development, UN High Commissioner for Refugees, and Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. Her expatriate experience includes residency in post-war and transitional areas in the Caucasus and Balkans. Ms. Chang’s global mindset is shaped by residency, and business and personal travel to more than 50 countries.
She specializes in coaching executives with extensive technical subject matter expertise in science and engineering disciplines to become visionary leaders adept in engaging teams and organizations toward enhanced innovation and cultural agility.
Her coaching and consulting qualifications include:
- Credentialed Professional Certified Coach by International Coach Federation
- Advanced Mindfulness facilitation through Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute’s ENGAGE program, which originated at Google
- Conversational Intelligence Coach (the neuroscience of conversations)
- Intentional Creativity teacher
- Certified Purpose Guide™ and mentor at Purpose Guides Institute
- Certified True Purpose Institute coach for individuals, groups, and corporations
She is certified to administer numerous psychometric surveys, including The Leadership Circle, Hogan Leadership Series, and RBL 360 and MENTOR Battery assessments.
Ms. Chang earned an MBA in International Business from Thunderbird School of Global Management. She holds an active, high level security clearance issued by the US government.