“We bring confidence to leaders, collaboration to teams, and profitability to business.” – Deb Seidman, President & Founder
WHO WE ARE
Green Silk Associates are senior-level management consultants committed to effecting positive change and improving business outcomes for our corporate and nonprofit clients. We help senior leadership effectively address critical factors that impede business growth or seize opportunities that will take the business to the next level.
With a track record of improving productivity, reducing cost, mitigating risk, and engaging and developing talent, Green Silk can help you leverage your people to achieve enduring results that enable business growth.
WHAT WE DO
We align people and processes for the effective strategy execution. This includes developing leadership capability, improving the effectiveness of teams and processes, and providing insight through targeted research and analysis.
HOW WE WORK
Bringing about organizational change doesn’t have to be difficult or destabilizing. Applying a holistic framework, we strengthen your organization, from the inside out.
Our collaborative and flexible approach transfers knowledge and builds your team’s capabilities. We partner with senior managers and their teams to clarify and understand the key issues impacting the business. Together, we develop practical solutions and facilitate their implementation. You can depend on us to optimize the resources you have to execute your strategy.
“Our CEO was driving significant change and needed us to deliver a different set of capabilities to support his strategic priorities, while also reducing staff. Green Silk consultants helped us to quickly and successfully redesign and put into operation a new communications organization. They worked hand-in-hand with me and my management team to define new capabilities, processes, and roles and to plan and manage our reorganization. Within six months, we upgraded our talent, reduced expense, and improved efficiency, while also raising the engagement and motivation of our staff.”
— SVP, Worldwide Communications,
Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company
RESULTS WE DELIVER
Our consulting engagements have brought measurable improvements, delivering results for clients in four primary areas: Leadership, Teams, Processes, and Insight.
Some of the results we bring to clients:
- New leaders able to effectively advance a critical business agenda within their first ninety days
- Targeted development of key capabilities needed for a leader’s success in a new, more complex role
- Coordination and collaboration across departments to execute business strategy
- Efficient and effective allocation of internal talent to sustain and grow the business
- Talent selection and development decisions that meet both the current and the future needs of the business.
- Streamlined and clarified processes that facilitate delivering products and services to customers
- Organization structure and process changes that enable execution of a new strategic direction
- Thoughtful, comprehensive, and pragmatic research summaries and action plans for launching new initiatives
- Understanding of successful practices to replicate and process roadblocks to eliminate
Our consultants hold certifications as IAF CertifiedTM Professional Facilitator, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Executive Coaching and in a range of assessments such as the Hogan Leadership Series, MBTI, DiSC, EQi 2.0, Immunity to Change, FiroB, and Thomas Kilmann Conflict Inventory.